Enjoy some music for the soul with KS Chitra.
If you are craving for an evening of melody and joy, then be prepared for an event that is bound to make your dream come true. The ‘Nightingale from Kerala’, Padma Shri KS Chithra is performing at the Canserve Symphony – Music for the Soul, hosted by Canserve Charitable society. The programme will be taking place at Le MeridienKochi on May 13, 2017 at 6 pm. This event aims at raising funds to support those cancer patients who are unable to afford the expenditure involved in their treatment. The organisers also hope to spread an awareness about ailment among the public. Canserve Charitable Society is a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) run by cancer survivors and a group of volunteers and with the aim of assisting cancer patients in their battle against the disease. This organisation, which is supported by a large pool of volunteers, also strives towards creating an awareness aboutcancer, one of the most debated health issues. For more details about the event log on to: https://www.facebook.com/CanserveSociety/ http://canservesociety.org/
- Food Fest continues at Cochin Palace
- Save Trees & Build with MULTIWOOD
- “Latest Recipe” is all set for your Iftar Buffet.
- Ducati vrooms into Kochi with EVM Motors
- AIMS with Rotary International Heals Hearts.
- Kerala’s ‘Nightingale’ mesmerises audience in Kochi.
- A grand finale indeed: Younis Ilyas and Ajas Rahim win Popular Rally 2017.
- Abad Ikebana Apartments Bloom in Kochi
- It’s ‘Chakara’ time at Holiday Inn, Cochin
- Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies Launches MBA in Energy Management