Enjoy some music for the soul with KS Chitra.
If you are craving for an evening of melody and joy, then be prepared for an event that is bound to make your dream come true. The ‘Nightingale from Kerala’, Padma Shri KS Chithra is performing at the Canserve Symphony – Music for the Soul, hosted by Canserve Charitable society. The programme will be taking place at Le MeridienKochi on May 13, 2017 at 6 pm. This event aims at raising funds to support those cancer patients who are unable to afford the expenditure involved in their treatment. The organisers also hope to spread an awareness about ailment among the public. Canserve Charitable Society is a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) run by cancer survivors and a group of volunteers and with the aim of assisting cancer patients in their battle against the disease. This organisation, which is supported by a large pool of volunteers, also strives towards creating an awareness aboutcancer, one of the most debated health issues. For more details about the event log on to: https://www.facebook.com/CanserveSociety/ http://canservesociety.org/
- c0c0n 2017 – Security and Hacking Conference to be held on 17, 18 and 19th Aug. 2017
- Dhanam Business excellence award 2017 has been published
- Service your gadgets at doorstep!
- 'World's lightest phone' Elari NanoPhone C launched in India
- An exclusive tech fest for Robotics- “Robotsavam 2017” at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
- Smash your workout at Title Boxing Club, Kochi
- Kayakers getting ready for Malabar river festival
- New Skoda Octavia launched in India
- KCYM –Result from a wise initiative of Little Flower Church, Elamkulam.
- Urgent openings for waiters and hosters (M/F) at Atlanta Cafe and Restaurant