Spice Coast Marathon on November 15
Soles of Cochin, the first registered running club in Kerala, is organizing ‘IDBI Federal Life Insurance Spice Coast Marathon’ on November 15, 2015.
Many local and outstation runners are expected to participate in the event, which will have categories such as full marathon (42.2 kms), half marathon (21.1 kms) and fun run of 5 kms.
The race has an option of a corporate relay team (a team of 4 people running the whole distance) in full marathon and half marathon categories.
One of the unique features of the race is that it is certified under USATF (USA Track & Field), meaning that those running within the qualification time will qualify for the popular Boston Marathon.
The race is in partnership with GoUnesco to make it a heritage event.
- Kochi Metro started its Journey!
- "Open Iftar, Celebrate Ramadan" with Alibaba
- Pinkerala coming up with smashing offers for users!
- Don’t paint your car, Wrap your car with Foxglove Graphics!
- Diagnose through Nadi Parisksha and Live a Healthy Life!
- Relish Monsoons Lavishly at Holiday Inn Kochi
- Celebrating international yoga day 2017
- Kochi Stadium to host FIFA U17
- Lulu Fashion Awards 2017
- “Pawan da dhaba” Recipe contest, celebrate the monsoon season with Le Meridian Kochi