YES Bank - Sustainability Report FY 2020-21 || 'Advancing Responsible Banking
By Pinkerala News Desk | Sep 25, 2021
YES, Bank has today launched its Sustainability Report FY 2020-21 titled ‘Advancing Responsible Banking’. The Bank continues to improve its environmental performance, strengthen its governance & disclosures, and adopt benchmark sustainability practices.
Please refer attached or you can click on the below link to access the report:
Below are the key highlights of YES BANK’s Sustainability Report FY 2020-21:
This year, the Bank continued to improve its environmental performance, strengthen its governance & disclosures, and adopt benchmark sustainability practices. Key highlights include:
· Global commitments: Only Indian Bank to support global initiatives to tackle climate & nature-related risks, including Physical Risk & Resilience Commitment and Taskforce on Nature-related Financial Disclosures
· Climate Action:First Indian Bank to measure and report the financed emission of its electricity generation sector loan exposure, with a targeted approach to reducing emissions. In FY 2020-21, YES BANK has extended financing solutions of INR 575 Crore for Solar Projects of 950 MW
· Responsible financing: Lending and advisory in green sectors like renewable energy and electric mobility
· Environmental footprint:Eight consecutive years of being ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System certified (732 locations)
· ESG and Climate Ratings: Only Indian Bank to be included in the 100 Best Emerging Market Performers ranking by V.E, part of Moody’s ESG Solutions and Rated A – (Leadership Band) by CDP for 2020 Climate Change disclosures
· Community development:200+ volunteering hours and INR 21 lakh+ contributed by YES BANKers towards social causes
· Digital Innovation And Leadership: YES BANK continues to maintain a laser-sharp focus on fostering innovation and leveraging technological developments to enhance the banking experience for its customers. It has adopted a holistic approach towards going digital and has integrated this strategy across its banking ecosystem.
The report continues to align with international benchmark disclosure frameworks such as Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Standards, Taskforce on Climate-related Financial disclosures recommendations, and Principles for Responsible Banking. The Report is also externally assured by GRI standards.
The report can be accessed here.
By Pinkerala | Oct 26, 2021CSB Bank Financial Results for the Quarter
By Pinkerala | Oct 26, 2021TVS Motor Company to partner with Bahwan International Group to strengthen its presence in Iraq
By Pinkerala | Oct 26, 2021SpiceJet strengthens its domestic network with 28 new flights
By Pinkerala | Oct 26, 2021